Mountain Altruists is a popular travel operator in Darjeeling.
How to plan the Darjeeling trip? Darjeeling trip plan can be chosen as per the travel duration of the tourists and can be booked one week before the trip. Darjeeling trip includes a visit to the Tiger Hills, Rock Gardens, Batasia Loop, Ghum Monastery, Tenzing Rock, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Peace Pagoda, and Mirik.
Being one of the best Travel Operators in Darjeeling, we pride ourselves in providing the best services to our customers and give them the required customized Darjeeling holiday packages. We have Darjeeling travel packages in our Darjeeling trip plan starting from 2 nights and extending till 5 nights that includes pickup, drop from the railway station/airport, sightseeing, accommodation, and fooding. We also provide our customers with the desired homestays according to their requirements. Traveling to Darjeeling has been every person’s fantasy and we help to fulfill the same and help tourists in achieving the same.
Darjeeling trip plan can be categorized as follows:
- Solo trip: Individuals or adventure seekers can plan their solo Darjeeling trip with our team to enjoy the blissful offerings that this place has for travelers. Solo trips are the best for creative people willing to make documentaries and videos of this beautiful location.
- Family trip: Individuals can plan a Darjeeling trip with their families for the specified duration of time by intimating us at least one week before undertaking the voyage so that we can make all necessary arrangements.
- Honeymoon trip: Honeymoon trip can be planned by newlywed couples and we have the best packages for honeymoon couples which can be availed at a special fare.
- Educational trip: An Educational trip can be planned by schools and other institutions willing to learn the geographical importance of this location and increase their subject knowledge.
- Cultural trip: A cultural Darjeeling trip is organized by our team and we help travelers who want to know the cultural heritage of Darjeeling and adjoining districts of the state.
- Group trip: Group trip plan can be implemented by friends or colleagues planning to celebrate their vacation in Darjeeling and enjoy their tourism venture with us to last for a decade.
Darjeeling tour cost varies with the packages they have opted for and can be adjusted as per the requirements of the tourists. Tourists can make their Darjeeling trip plan at least one week in advance to avoid closures and disappointment.
Darjeeling Trip FAQ
What do you mean by Travel Operators?
Travel Operators are a group of people providing customised travel packages to the customers as per their requirements.
Do Travel operators in Darjeeling provide the best packages?
Yes, Travel operators in Darjeeling provide the best customised holiday packages to their customers based on their requirements.
How can I book my customised Darjeeling trip?
The Darjeeling trip can be booked by contacting the travel operator either through email or phone. Trips can either be booked online or having a physical interaction with the travel operators.
Can I book the Darjeeling trip as per my needs?
Yes, the trip can be booked and arranged as per the needs of the customer and their trip duration.
Will I be charged after booking the trip?
The Darjeeling trip can only be booked by paying a minimal amount. Please contact the required travel operators to book the trip.
Can I cancel my Darjeeling trip?
Yes, the trip can be cancelled before 48 hours of undertaking the trip.
How do I select the best travel operators in Darjeeling?
Reputable travel operators in Darjeeling are registered with the Government so it is essential to contact the best operators after seeing their registration number .
How to make the Darjeeling trip plan?
The trip plan can be made by the tourists by following the travel guide and the map of Darjeeling. It can also be discussed with the tour operator so that they can help the tourists select and decide their trip plan.
What would be the Darjeeling trip cost?
Darjeeling trip cost varies depending on the duration of the trip and the number of people travelling during the trip.