Where to get the best view of Kanchenjunga? Mount Kanchenjunga is the third highest mountain massif in the world after mountaineers have reached its summit and given observations on its height and other characteristic features. After careful observations and scrutiny by mountaineers, Mt. Everest was declared to be the highest peak in the world followed by K2. Below is a list of six places in Eastern India where one can get magnificent views of the massif in India.
1. Happy Valley: Happy Valley remains a popular destination in East India surrounded by natural beauty and beautiful tea gardens. Places around Happy Valley gives a radial view of the mountain massif of Kanchenjunga. There are also a number of sunrise points in this entire area where one can watch the sunrise over the icy peaks.
2. Bijanbari: Bijanbari is one of the places from where one can catch sumptuous views of the third highest massif of Kanchenjunga and the beautiful sunrise surrounding the snow-clad ranges. There are a lot of other attractions in the town which is close to Bijanbari.
3. Lebong: Lebong is one of the miraculous destinations in Darjeeling district from where the ranges of Kanchenjunga are discernible. There are monasteries and nature parks surrounding the region which hold prominence and significance.
4. Lamahatta: Lamahatta is one of the most beautiful destinations in East India from where one can get winsome views of the Kanchenjunga massif from the hotels surrounding the town. Lamahatta is a very prominent destination in Eastern India known for its beautiful view of mountain peaks and the environment.
5. Dali: Dali is one of the fascinating places in Eastern India from where one can catch marvelous views of Mt. Kanchenjunga peak and its ranges. The ranges are clearly visible in the early morning from the balcony of the homestays.
6. Lepachajagat: Lepchajagat remains one of the most favored destinations in East India to get the best views of the Kanchenjunga massif. Lepchajagat is a beautiful town in East India and is considered the ideal honeymoon destination for couples and adventurers.